|A renowned mining company is seeking an experienced External Affairs and Communications Superintendent to join the team at their operations in South Africa.
- Developing and maintaining strong internal and external communications
- Monitoring of media, analysis, research and preparation of responses.
- Develop communication policies and processes.
- Producing editorial plans and publications.
- Providing support for press conferences and media meetings.
- Communications and PR support.
- Drafting of speeches and reports.
- Planning and coordinating of events and functions.
- Training and mentoring subordinates.
- Diploma or degree in media, communications, public relations or similar.
- Registration with PRISA highly advantageous.
- 7 years previous experience in a similar role in the mining industry.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Computer literacy.
- Previous experience mentoring and training subordinates in a culturally diverse environment.
- Only candidates residing in South Africa with South African citizenship will be considered.
- Residential position – candidates from outside the area will be required to relocate.