Our client is looking for a Finance Manager who can do an analysis of and accounting for financial transactions. This includes assisting with the monthly quarterly and annual reporting process in certain areas, preparing and applying overall guidelines to forward looking information processes, including but not limited to preparation of plant business plans, budgets and forecasts, analysis to support the validity of the budgeted/forecasted results, analysis of actual results against budget and other ad hoc analysis.
Supervise all project accounting functions in accordance with the CFO and ensure the timely and accurate flow of information from the operation to CFO.
- Create, set up and maintain financial structure and dashboards for cost tracking and assist operations to complete rolling cash and cost forecasts
- Manage the scheduling, Preparation and timely distribution of internal financial statements and other related management reports in compliance with established corporate reporting schedules.
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets and disclosure procedures to ensure accurate and timely reporting, and to ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Investigates, researches and analyses information and issues related to external financial reporting
- Oversee all tax and Compliance function.
- Oversee the Supply Chain function
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Fully qualified accountant (e.g. ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with good knowledge of IFRS
- Education equivalent to a Finance Bachelor’s degree
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience in the Mining/Oil & gas/ Manufacturing industry of which at least 5 years in a managerial level
- Advanced Microsoft skills, essentially spreadsheet & database financial modelling
- Understanding of the regulatory environment
- Proficient in the use of ERP reporting data systems
- Excellent communication skills
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Vivienne Gower at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.