|Our client is an internationally renowned company that specialises in providing site based logistics and freight forwarding services. This prosperous company is looking for a seasoned Financial Manager to their team on a mine site in the DRC.
- Financial, management and cost accounting, monthly and annual reporting
- Fixed asset register, investments, stocks, debtors and creditors follow-up
- Treasury management, cash-flow, debt and financing issues
- Budgeting and budgetary control administration
- Internal procedures/control/audit design and policing
- Payroll supervision
- Annual tax audits
- Identify cost reduction opportunities, solve specific problems
Requirements: Qualification(s) and Skill(s)
- English (essential) and french (fluency)
- Bachelor degree in relevant field from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 8 years work experience.
- Previous experience in freight forwarding / transport / asset hire or material handling is advantageous.
- Previous experience with working in the DRC AND in a Mining environment is advantageous.
- Knowledge of and experience in Cost Accounting practices, Financial Control, Tax, Legal and Statutory matters.
- Proven knowledge of ERP system.
- Meticulous planning and organising skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-working skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, stress tolerance, adaptability and meeting deadlines timely skills.
- Expat benefits.
- 9 week on/ 3 week off, FIFO rotation.