Are you a qualified Fitter with experience on heavy equipment in an underground mining environment? This could be the perfect career move for you!
Our client is looking for a qualified individual to maintain, operate and repair their production equipment including both mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Complete daily inspection checklists for tools and equipment and work areas as well as reporting any problems and making recommendations.
- Conduct all fitting work that supports maintenance, diagnostic repairs and installations on heavy equipment.
- Maintain workshop areas, equipment and tools.
- Trade tested Fitter.
- Well-versed on electronic diagnostic tools and systems.
- 4 years’ experience on heavy equipment in an underground mining environment including related hydraulics.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Previous experience working with a culturally diverse team.
- Only candidates residing in South Africa with South African citizenship or a valid work permit will be considered.
- Permanent contract.
- The successful candidate will be required to relocate.