Are you an experienced General Engineering Superintendent with a background in fixed plant used in open pit mining? This could be the perfect career move for you!
Our client is looking for a qualified individual to join their team in South Africa.
- Managing engineering maintenance for fixed plant including crushers, conveyors, pumps and screens.
- Effective management of team and resources.
- Conducting root cause analysis.
- Implementation of asset management strategies.
- Assisting in the compilation of operational strategy and production targets.
- Management of contractors.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- N6 or equivalent Engineering Qualification.
- Matric certificate.
- Well-versed in Maintenance Management Systems.
- Experience with crushers, conveyors, pumps and screens.
- 5 years previous experience in General Engineering Supervisor / Superintendent level roles.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Previous experience working with a culturally diverse team.
- Only candidates residing in South Africa with South African citizenship or a valid work permit will be considered.
- Permanent contract.
- The successful candidate will be required to relocate.