An exciting opportunity exist for a candidate to be responsible for the preparation, development and analysis of management accounting information and provision of a high quality support service to the companies’ management team and shareholders within the Group of one of our clients.
- Analyse current and past financial data and performance
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis
- Prepare accurate and useful consolidated financial information for the shareholders
- Explore investment opportunities, through extensive financial modelling and forecasting
- Establish and evaluate profit plans
- Identify trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Identify key risks within the group and prepare risk profile matrix with proposed solutions to minimize exposure.
- Coordinating with other members of the Group finance team as well as working closely with the individual companies finance teams to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting for internal investments
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Consistently gain and update industry knowledge
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Professionally qualified (ACCA/ CIMA/ CFA)
- 5 years relevant experience as a financial analyst
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Fluent written and spoken English and (Kiswahili would be
- Expert-level analytical and financial modelling skills
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel and financial software applications
- Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Well informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Expatriate package on offer