A specialist in rapidly deployable commercial camp solutions is seeking a Head of Business Development to support the Executive Team with all sales and marketing documentation and branded marketing collateral. As well as assisting in all aspects of the brand development and management.
- Aid with Managing Director, marketing team and contractors to support with all aspects of sales and marketing collateral, websites and brand development.
- Develop and oversee a program of sales and marketing initiatives such as attendance at industry conferences, social events and targeted sales events
- Lead the internal and external communication of the organisations brand.
- Develop and execute management systems and processes devised to ensure efficiency and accountability throughout the business development process
- Train and engage in training events of the organisations staff as and when required and implement Human Resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Implement and observe all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting required by the executive team.
- Guide the Business Development team in the preparation of compliant technical and commercial proposals.
- Undertake Site Visits and design projects ensuring client needs are met through supply chain solution offered.
- Evaluate opportunities by analysing client’s history, reputation, potential for new inter-related business and coherence with group strategy.
- Produce and update a database of current and potential industry and clients contracts and build business networks.
- Locate and propose potential business opportunities by contacting potential clients and / or partners within the company’s core market sectors.
- Develop internal proposals and advice the board on strategic deigned to capture new business within the Group’s core strategic business plan.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Project Management, and Catering, Food Management or similar field related qualification.
- Having a Master of Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous
- Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in Business Development and Sales in a related field
- Minimum of at least 10 years’ experience in remote site logics, construction or catering project design and management
- Possess excellent IT skills and fluency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint or other re
lated publishing programmes.
- Intimate knowledge of costing and pricing strategies are essential
- Competitive market related salary offer.
Nico-Rikus Viljoen | CA Mining
Tel: +27216599200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org