One of our clients is actively seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Head of Declarations. The successful incumbent will be responsible for Customs Operations Coordination, ensuring compliance with customs procedures and regulations.
- Receiving Documents from client Managers and checking all is in order
- Registering entries online through Simba System
- Complying with any rejection/queries relating to entries
- Checking and signing of entries once passed by KRA
- Dealing with all queries on customs issues
- Will be responsible for the Declarations Officers
- Advising the company during tendering process on matters pertaining to KRA requirements
- Attending to queries pertaining to customs clearance process.
Requirements:Diploma / Degree
- EACFFPC Certification
- Over Five years’ experience in a senior position in a reputable busy C&F company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Packages
- Fluent written and spoken English and Kiswahili