|HR Manager – (Engineering / Industrial / Automation / Controls / Instrumentation)
As a HR Manager you will work in teams together with other motivated and experienced HR and business professionals. You will have the opportunity to work in diverse areas of talent management and talent acquisition and handle varied tasks from sourcing, interviewing, assessing and developing internal and external workforce. There will be close contact with our customers – candidates and line managers, as well as extended collaboration with SSC, HR Business Partners and Sourcers. The position will require some travelling.
As a HR Manager your primary task would be as below:
– Responsible for delivering talent processes and partner with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved
– Liaison with HRBP/line managers to gain insight into the short/mid/long term business needs
– Use data-based evidence to address hiring manager expectations about the labor market and recruiting process
– Recommend continuous improvement to practices, processes, or policies to advance the Talent function
– Perform all strategic activities in relation to recruitment.
– Responsible for search within the internal talent pool and Global Mobility pool to ensure internal career opportunities and development possibilities
– Prepare a list of potential candidates and initiates discussions with current line managers
– Ensure quality of posting and creates short lists.
– Responsible for the candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference/background checks
– Provide feedback and coaching to the interviewed/assessed internal/external candidates.
– Effectively partner with the SSC team to ensure all coordination with candidates/hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing, etc.)
– Conclude the selection process with the manager and the candidate, including. offer negotiations and closes the vacancy once the job offer is accepted
– Educating the business on the Talent function and process
– Understand the business strategy and its implications for talent processes
The Human Resources function partners with the business to attract, develop, and retain the appropriate workforce to effectively implement business strategy. Our client is establishing a Regional HR Center of Expertise (CoE) within the area of Talent to deliver integrated talent services including employer branding and social media solutions for AMEA. The CoE will be co-located with the Global Business Services (GBS) in Bangalore, India. We are seeking Talent Partners with relevant experience and background for South Africa.
Your Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any stream with 10 to 12 years’ experience in full Recruitment life cycle including job brief, developing sourcing/marketing plan, candidate outreach and development, offer and close, knowledge of business environment and structure and desire to keep up to date regarding business and industry trends and implications, demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies and techniques, solid experience with internal talent management/development programs and initiatives and/or previous HRBP role experience, understanding of succession planning programs and methodologies, knowledge of CRM tool and experience leveraging the tool to source candidates as well as manage relationships, excellent command of English will be an Ideal fit