Our Client is looking for a Mozambican candidate with strong leadership skills who will have complete control on both HR and Training. He will be reporting directly to the Site GM and will have 10 staff under him.
- In charge of all HR functions and managing team in their HR tasks.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mozambique professional
- Degree or Diploma in related field
- 5-7 years on mine site HR experience
- Mining and training experience.
- English (writing and speaking), good IT skills (excel)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Salary
- 6 weeks on 2 weeks Roster