- Managing the training and development function for the mine.
- Developing Human Resources Development strategies, policies and standards.
- Implementing and continually improving the system.
- Overseeing learning management strategy, policies and procedures.
- Overseeing social and labour plan and legislative compliance.
- Ensure operational, legal and safety standards are implemented and adhered to.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Human Resources Development / ODETDP.
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 10 years previous experience in Training and Development, Occupational Development and Transformation within the mining industry.
- Blasting Certificate or Mine Overseers Certificate advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation to the Northern Cape will be required.