A position at a major mine in Mpumalanga for HOD Human Resources has become available. The incumbent will report directly to the General Manager and will include management of the whole HR function on the mine.
- Good working understanding of the relevant legislation applicable to the HR discipline and in the mining environment
- Implementation of the strategic plan within HR and compliance with the strategic plan.
- Knowledge and understanding of succession planning, leadership development and managing equity programmes
- Ensure integrated HR and HRD systems are developed, implemented and maintained.
- Ensure HR operational effectiveness i.e. Manpower planning, Recruitment, Employee relations, Performance management, Remuneration and Employee wellness.
- Provide relevant and specialized technical support to applicable internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience regarding training and development, organizational development, change management and business process enhancement.
- Oversee the management of HR in accordance with mine health and safety regulations.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s Safety, Health and Environmental Management Systems and that objectives are implemented according to Statutory Legislation and the Long Term Business Plan.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree, Diploma or Industry related qualification relevant to the role NQF 7
- 8 years Human Resources experience, of which at least 3 years must be in a senior management level
- Medically fit (“Red Ticket”)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- A competitive salary package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- A full range of standard fringe benefits applies.