- Developing project plans.
- Ensure project activities are carried out according to schedule and budget.
- Coordinating all site instrumentation activities.
- Ensure clear and affective communication between all stakeholders.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Ensure goals and objectives are met in a timeous manner.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Instrumentation Engineering Degree or Higher Diploma.
- Registration with ECSA essential (Pr. Tech or Pr. Eng).
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- 5 years previous experience as an Instrumentation Superintendent on major mining projects.
- Previous experience with hydrometallurgical plant projects highly advantageous.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in West Africa.
- Experience on Siemens PCS7.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- Limited duration contract.