Our mining Client has an exciting new Tailings Reclamation Project located in the DRC. They are looking for Candidates with strong focus on quality, HSE, planning etc. to join their team for an 18-24 month period. Expat experience within Africa and large Projects background would be essential.
- Examine and sign off of all Electrical equipment and instrument installation
- Hook-up, testing, mechanical completion and pre-commissioning of the E&I systems on the facility.
- Inspect the installation of the electrical wiring for all systems, appliances, and other components on site.
- Report findings and violations to superior and write up recommendations for improvement.
- Stop construction of non-compliant installations.
- Inspect all electrical equipment and instrument installation assemblies.
- Compile inspection reports.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Electrical Construction Technology (or equivalent electrical qualification)
- 3-5 years’ experience in electrical Inspection on mine sites
- Good understanding in design of safety instrumented system and control system for Mining processing facility
- Previous Africa experience and large project experience essential
- The person must be knowledgeable in E&I design for the mining processing facility and extensive experience in field installation
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 18 -24 months contract
- 6/2 FIFO rotation
- Accommodation, Flights
- BUPA medical cover (Evac and stabilisation), death and disability cover
- all in-country expenses