Are you a qualified Instrumentation Mechanician with underground mining experience coupled with experience in PLC’s, Telemetry, UPS’s, Fibre Networks and Control Systems?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- All instrumentation duties in area of responsibility.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
- Cost control.
- Asset care activities.
- Ensure compliance to health, safety, environmental and quality standards.
- Diagnostics, maintenance, repairs and installations of electrical equipment and power supply units and lines.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade Tested Instrumentation Mechanician (Red Seal).
- 4 years’ experience as an Instrumentation Mechanician in an underground mining environment.
- Experience with PLC’s, Telemetry, UPS’s, Fibre Networks, and Plant and Process Control Systems.
- Experience with electronic diagnostic systems and tools.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Willing to work shifts and underground.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.