Reference number: 664-1011LH
Are you a qualified Instrumentation Technician with experience in process plants the mining industry? This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- Providing repairs and maintenance for the processing plant.
- Assist in developing, implementing and refining maintenance strategies.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and quality standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade Tested Instrumentation Technician or Mechanician.
- 7 years’ experience as a qualified Technician in an automated process plant in a mining environment.
- Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate
- Experience with PLC’s, SCADA and Fibre Network Plants.
- Well-versed in electronic diagnostic tools and systems.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Feature image credit: Wikimedia