|Are you a qualified Instrumentation Technician with experience in process plants as well as underground in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in South Africa.
- All instrumentation duties in area of responsibility.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade Tested Instrumentation Technician.
- 7 years’ experience in the mining industry.
- Experience in both process plant and underground areas in mining.
- Experience with PLC’s, SCADA and Fibre Network Plants.
- Well-versed in electronic diagnostic tools and systems.
- Dover B (mobile equipment classification model).
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.