A leading manufacturer is looking for a Financial Accountant to prepare monthly statements; analyze and investigate variances; summarizing data, information, and trends. Prepares state quarterly and annual statements.
- Ensuring the accuracy, validity and completeness of management and financial accounting
- Analysis, budgeting, reporting and ensuring that all corporate, accounting, regulatory requirements and deadlines are met and all records are maintained.
- Preparing and maintaining of financial and regulatory reports.
- Ensure continuous implementation and strict application of a set of operational and accounting standards and controls throughout the company.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Must be a qualified CA (SA)
- 0 – 1 years’ experience post qualification
- Manufacturing experience would be beneficial
- Must be open to mobility