|Are you degree-qualified Maintenance Manager with in-depth experience in fixed plant in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in Central Africa.
- Develop and manage the maintenance and reliability strategy and asset maintenance systems.
- Managing planned plant outages to minimise maintenance costs and maximise plant reliability.
- Ensure maintenance to all fixed plant is carried out in a safe manner and to the highest quality.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification.
- Membership to a professional Engineering Organisation.
- French communication skills highly advantageous.
- 10 years minimum experience processing and other fixed plant maintenance within the mining industry.
- Well-versed in the assessment and implementation of CMMS.
- Experienced in the implementation of Reliability Centred Maintenance.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.