- Overseeing the maintenance of heavy equipment, trucks, light vehicles and ancillary equipment.
- Procurement of parts and materials from global suppliers.
- Management of stores and parts for each department.
- Development, implementation and management of maintenance processes and systems including parts and fuel consumption.
- Committee member for site.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates in the workshop and in the field.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Strong French communication skills essential.
- 7 years’ experience in the management of maintenance and procurement for yellow equipment and trucks.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in West Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Contract position.
- Single status rotation of 15 weeks on and 3 weeks off OR family status rotation of 5 months on and 1 month off.