|Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager
with a Government Certificate of Competency in Mines
& Works and a background in smelters?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to
lead their smelter maintenance team on site in South Africa.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the smelter department.
- Carry legal responsibility in terms of South Africa’s Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Implementing strategic replacement plans for continuous operation at optimum levels.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Reviewing maintenance strategies and improving where possible.
- Ensuring that a safe working practice is the top priority.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) in Mines & Works.
- 7 years previous experience in senior roles in smelter maintenance.
- SAP experience.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.