Reference Number: 950-1701LH
Our client, a well-known mining house in South Africa, is seeking a Maintenance Manager with a GCC Mines to hold legal responsibility for their fixed and mobile plant maintenance on site in South Africa.
- Management of the maintenance for the fixed plant, mobile equipment / HME and underground installations.
- Achieve optimal plant and fleet reliability and availability.
- Holding legal responsibility.
- Developing and implementing short and long term maintenance plans.
- Developing replacement programs for mobile equipment and vehicles.
- Implementing Reliability Centered Maintenance with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring maintenance standards and procedures are of a top level.
- Ensuring that company health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Budgeting and cost control.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Degree or National Diploma in Mechanical Engineer.
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) in Mines & Works.
- 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of shafts, winders, fixed plant and trackless machinery.
- 5 years post GCC experience.
- Business Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed term contract.
- Relocation will be required.