|Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager with a background in processing plants used in a copper mining environment?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead the production maintenance team at their mining site in West Africa.
- The main function of this role is to manager all maintenance activities within the processing / production section including crushing, washing, heap and tank leach, solvent extraction, electrowinning and concentrator plants.
- Ensure optimal plant performance through efficient maintenance management and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Implement training programs for initial training and progression training of maintenance team.
- Implementation and improvement of maintenance and safety standards and practices.
- Ensure spare parts and resource availability.
- Developing planning and scheduling procedures.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
- Mechanical Trade Test, Diploma or Degree.
- 8 years’ experience in maintenance management for fixed plant within the mining industry.
- 5 years’ experience in copper mining environments including crushing, washing, heap and tank leach, SX, EW and concentrator plants.
- CMMS experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.