Are you an experienced Maintenance Planner with a background in CIL
circuits and Ellipse experience?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join the team at their mining operation in West Africa.
- The main function of this role is to provide maintenance planning for the gold plant which consists of crushing, conveying, grinding and CIL circuits including the planning of structured shutdowns.
- Mechanical Trade Test, Diploma or Degree.
- 10 years’ experience in maintenance planning for fixed plant within the mining industry.
- 4 years’ experience in crushing, conveying, grinding and CIL circuits.
- Experience planning structured shutdowns on the above circuits.
- Experience with Ellipse.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.