Reference Number: 977-1004LH
Our client, with operations in the DRC, is seeking a Maintenance Planner to join their team on site, for the maintenance planning of their processing plant and underground operations.
- Coordinating maintenance planning activities for the processing plant and underground operations.
- Developing and maintaining planning systems.
- Improvement initiatives for condition monitoring and reliability centered maintenance.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Maximise equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure safety, legal and company policies are adhered to.
- Implementation a culture of best practice maintenance.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements:Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 10 years of experience in maintenance planning for processing plants and underground environments.
- Well-versed in establishing and commissioning maintenance planning and monitoring systems.
- Expert in preventative maintenance programs.
- Previous experience working as an expatriate in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Renewable contract.