Reference Number: 870-2304LH
Our client, with operations in Ghana, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Planning Manager to lead their team on site, for the maintenance planning of both fixed plant and mobile equipment.
- Management of all maintenance planning activities and resources.
- Coordination of team on a daily basis to ensure all maintenance planning activities are carried out on time, within budget and with safety standards adhered to.
- Oversee the implementation of the asset maintenance management system.
- Improvement initiatives for condition monitoring and reliability centered maintenance.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Maximise equipment availability and reliability.
- Implementation a culture of best practice maintenance.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years previously experience in maintenance planning for both fixed and mobile plant, with at least 5 years in a senior level role.
- Project planning experience highly advantageous.
- Experience with the implementation and use of SAP.
- Experience with Primavera or MS Project.
- Well-versed in Health, Safety and Environmental standards and practices.
- Previous experience in underground mining.
- Previous experience on remote mine sites in Africa.