Reference Number: 870-2304LH
Our client, with a mining project in West Africa, is seeking an experienced Maintenance Planning Manager to lead their team on site, for the maintenance planning of fixed plant, mobile equipment and all infrastructure.
- Implementation of all maintenance planning during the construction and project phase, to support mine operations.
- Overhauling the maintenance planning system and implementation of the new CMMS.
- Coordination of team on a daily basis to ensure all maintenance planning activities are carried out on time, within budget and with safety standards adhered to.
- Oversee the implementation of the asset maintenance management system.
- Improvement initiatives for condition monitoring and reliability centered maintenance.
- Reporting and record keeping.
- Maximise equipment availability and reliability.
- Implementation a culture of best practice maintenance.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in maintenance planning management for fixed plant, mobile equipment and all infrastructure within mining operations.
- At least 5 years in the implementation of maintenance planning during construction and project phases for mining projects.
- Strong experience in skills transfer and the hands-on training of local nationals to support long-term localisation requirements.
- Experience with the implementation and use of SAP.
- Experience with Primavera or MS Project.
- Well-versed in Health, Safety and Environmental standards and practices.
- Previous experience in underground mining.
- Previous experience on remote mine sites in Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed term contract.
- FIFO roster.