|Are you a French speaking Mobile Maintenance Superintendent with a background in earth moving equipment and drills used in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing all maintenance activities for mobile equipment.
- Daily planning of work to be carried out by the team.
- Evaluation of team for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Training of subordinates to ensure the team functions at optimal levels.
- Hands on approach to all activities.
- Budget preparation and control.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring subordinates.
- Qualification and Skills:
- Good French communication skills.
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Test or similar technical qualification.
- 10 years’ experience in the maintenance of earth moving and drilling equipment on mine sites, with at least 5 years in a Superintendent or similar level position.
- Experience with Caterpillar, Liebherr and O&K earth moving equipment.
- Experience with Sandvik and Atlas Copco drills.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.