Are you a French speaking Maintenance Superintendent with extensive experience on Caterpillar equipment?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing the maintenance of heavy equipment, trucks, light vehicles and ancillary equipment.
- Procurement of parts and materials.
- Stores management.
- Development, implementation and management of maintenance processes and systems including parts and fuel consumption.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates in the workshop and in the field.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Technical Trade Test or Degree.
- Fluent French communication skills essential.
- 7 years’ experience in the management of maintenance of Caterpillar equipment including 777F and 992K.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in West Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 6 month renewable contract.
- Single status rotational position.
Feature image credit: Caterpillar