Are you an experienced Maintenance Superintendent with a Government Certificate of Competency in Mines & Works and a background in power and acid plants in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to lead the maintenance team for these sections at their operations in South Africa.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the power and acid plants and infrastructure.
- Carry legal responsibility in terms of South Africa’s Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Implementing strategic replacement plans for continuous operation at optimum levels.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Reviewing maintenance strategies and improving where possible.
- Ensuring that a safe working practice is the top priority.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering National Diploma or Degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) in Mines & Works obtained in 2011 or prior to this.
- 5 years previous experience in senior roles in power and acid plant maintenance.
- Experience with both fixed and mobile plant will be advantageous.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.