|Are you an experienced Maintenance Superintendent with a Government Certificate of Competency in Mines & Works and a background in refineries in mining?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to lead their refinery maintenance team in South Africa.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the refinery complex including fixed and mobile plant.
- Carry legal responsibility in terms of South Africa’s Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Implementing strategic replacement plans for continuous operation at optimum levels.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Reviewing maintenance strategies and improving where possible.
- Ensuring that a safe working practice is the top priority.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency (GCC) in Mines & Works obtained prior to 2013.
- 5 years previous experience in senior roles in refinery complex maintenance (fixed and mobile plant) within mining.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.