An exciting working opportunity has opened up to work in the financial department of an international mining company.
- Analyse the monthly management information (MIS) submitted by the mines – ensure accuracy
- Consolidate the BU MIS into a ZI pack and submit to Vedanta Corporate
- Answer any queries from Vedanta corporate team and provide analysis and additional information where required
- Prepare monthly Exco presentations and any other adhoc presentations as required
- Change & update financial models as reporting requirements change
- Develop new reporting templates in Excel
- System development & testing (Hyperion or any other MIS system)
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Finance Degree CA / CWA / CFA / CIMA
- Registered Chartered Accountant(SA) with 3 year of post qualification experience
- Very strong Excel skills with experience in building financial models in Excel.
- Worked in a corporate environment before and can put together executive PowerPoint presentations
- Must know SAP and Hyperion
- Previous exposure to systems development / design
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Market Related Salary
- Permanent position
- Assistance in Relocation
- Accommodation, Pension benefits and etc.