|Our client, a mining house in West Africa, is seeking an experienced
Senior Mechanical Engineer with a background in process plant maintenance within the mining industry to join their team!
- Engineering maintenance for the process plant and related equipment.
- Plan, design and oversee mechanical and process plant installations and modifications.
- Project management.
- Provide technical support in all required areas.
- Asset management through planning and loss elimination.
- Building and maintaining relationships with contractors and team members.
- Ensure work is carried out safely and within budget.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 7 years’ experience in the engineering maintenance and design of processing plant and associated equipment and infrastructure.
- French communication skills.
- Computerised maintenance management systems experience.
- CAD software experience.
- Previous experience mentoring culturally diverse teams as an expatriate in Africa.
- 2 years contract.
- FIFO roster.