|Are you a qualified Mechanical Fitter with experience in mobile equipment and fixed plant used in port operations for the mining industry in Africa?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in West Africa.
Responsibilities:Carry out maintenance and repairs to mobile equipment and fixed plant.
- Carry out preventative maintenance to ensure highest possible availability.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade tested Fitter or relevant technical qualification relating to port operations.
- 5 years minimum experience in mobile and fixed plant maintenance within the mining industry, with at least 4 years in port operations.
- Computer literate on MS Office and SAP.
- Knowledge of safety practices for cranes and lifting equipment.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.