Our client is currently undertaking a major project in the DRC for the construction of a hydrometallurgical plant and associated infrastructure and is seeking qualified project personnel to join their team.
This exciting copper-cobalt project is one of the largest in Africa and will provide employment opportunities for many experienced individuals in the industry.
- Responsible for the Inside Battery limits (ISBL) and outside battery limits (OSBL) with reference to the initial development of a hydrometallurgical process plant project
- Basic Safety / Management Training
- Fitter Turner /Trade test or similar mechanical qualification
- Possessing extensive IBL or OBL experience and past project based experience
- Demonstrating an ability to supervise a team
- Physically Fit
- Previous experience working on Major Projects
- Flexible in terms of availability and working hours
- Managerial experience
- Limited Time Contract
- Market Related Salary / USD net salary
- Fly in fly out roster