|Are you an experienced Mining Manager with a background in open pit operations including mobile plant and dewatering pumps?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead the team on site in West Africa.
- Management of all mining activities from both an on-site and office base.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineering Degree.
- 15 years’ experience in open pit mining operations.
- Experience in both fixed and mobile plant.
- Experience with dewatering pumps used in high rainfall areas.
- Computer literate.
- Experience with Surpac or a similar program.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Residential position on single status only.