Are you a French speaking Mining Training Officer with a background in earthmoving equipment operation and Supervisor training?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join the team at their mining operation in West Africa.
- Providing training on the operating principles for earthmoving equipment.
- Training on machine utilisation, care, maintenance and safety.
- Production planning training for Supervisors.
- Supervisor training on risk assessments.
- Reviewing and updating training and assessment packages.
- Performing training needs analysis.
- Conducting theoretical and practical training and assessments.
- Maintaining training records.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Training and Assessment Certificates.
- Good French communication skills essential.
- 8 years minimum experience as a Training Officer for earthmoving equipment and Supervisors in the mining industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- FIFO rotation.
- Single status contract.