Are you a Mobile Maintenance Manager with a background in
Volvo heavy equipment used in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to lead their team on site in the DRC.
- Management of all maintenance activities for mobile equipment.
- Daily planning of work to be carried out by the team.
- Evaluation of team for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Arranging for the required training of subordinates to ensure the department functions at optimal levels.
- Hands on approach to all activities.
- Budget preparation and control.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Test.
- 10 years’ experience in the management of earthmoving equipment maintenance on mine sites.
- 7 years’ experience in Volvo heavy equipment used in the mining industry.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- 2 year contract.