- Primary focus of this position is to be an Alimak raise miner.
- Position will require a strong safety management focus and commitment.
- Incumbent would be expected to execute assigned tasks productively through multi skilling modern mining techniques.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Blasting Certificate of Competency.
- Five (5) years of underground mining experience as a miner using hand-held equipment.
- At least one (1) year experience using Alimak equipment
- Proficiency in hand-held drilling
- Proficiency in ground support installation.
- Knowledge in the installation of standard ventilation systems.
- Knowledge in the installation of both compressed air and water pipes.
- Ability to train and mentor others.
- Possess effective verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work day and night shift rotations
- Licensed LHD operator (beneficial)
- Rocker Shovel operator. (beneficial)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Client will try to match or improve your current package in the aim to attract local Ghanaians back home
- Further package information and benefits will be discussed at interview stage depending on your experience.