|Are you a qualified Mining Engineer with experience in underground operations management and mobile equipment maintenance?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team in West Africa.Responsibilities:
- Management of underground mining operations to ensure optimal production levels.
- Management of mobile equipment maintenance.
- Planning of work to be carried out and assigning daily tasks.
- Ensure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout all activities.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentor and train subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineer Degree.
- Maintenance qualification or courses advantageous.
- 7 years minimum experience in underground mining operations management.
- 5 years minimum experience in mobile equipment maintenance.
- Experience in various underground mining methods, explosives use, ground support and backfill placement.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status rotational position.
- Fixed term contract.