Reference Number: 903-0808LH
The Parts Purchasing and Trader is responsible for sourcing and supplying spare parts.
- Sourcing partnerships with various providers such as brokers, traders, factories and dealers.
- Create and manage the supplier relationship.
- Set up a successful sourcing network in terms of costs and deadlines.
- Negotiations on pricing and timeframes.
- Placing orders from service providers.
- Maintain the commercial relationship with central purchasing bodies.
- Establish offers to end customers and track sales until delivery.
- Set up and monitor the smooth running of the logistics process.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Commercial, sales or procurement Degree.
- Fluent French and English communication skills.
- 10 years previous experience in purchasing within a heavy equipment environment.
- 5 years previous experience in purchasing within a construction environment.
- Technical knowledge on heavy moving equipment.
- Cost control and budgeting experience.
- English and French fluent.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Relocation to Mauritius optional (option of remote base).