Our client is currently undertaking a major project in the DRC for the construction of a hydrometallurgical plant and associated infrastructure and is seeking qualified project personnel to join their team.
This exciting copper-cobalt project is one of the largest in Africa and will provide employment opportunities for many experienced individuals in the industry.Responsibilities:
- Manage all Piping Projects
- Develop plans and specifications for the project.
- Create plans according to procedures and regulations that account for safety, communicate these plans to subordinates
- Manage the project from start to finish
- Direct crews of assistant staff such as Piping Helpers, assign tasks, and ensure that the project flows in a timely manner and according to the project plans and specifications.
- Oversee the installation and repair of piping systems.
- Full understanding of the project plans and specifications and an ability to use all relevant tools and equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring both the safety of their crew and the environment.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Post Matric Qualification
- Detail-oriented, analytical, problem solver
- Possessing extensive pipefitting and past project based experience
- Demonstrating an ability to supervise a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Physically Fit
- Previous experience working on Major Projects
- Flexible in terms of availability and working hours
- Managerial experience
- Professional engineering license
- Limited Time Contract
- Market Related Salary