The candidate will be expected to manage all repairs, maintenance and production for the plant.
- Will be required to handle the process equipment’s in repair and maintenance and production techniques for smooth working of Lead/Zinc/Copper mineral processing plants
- To develop and manage scheduled and preventative maintenance systems and protocol
- To guide the team to reach all objectives set by the company
- Forecasting and budgeting of repairs and maintenance
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BEng / BE Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Processing Plants (Crushing, milling, flotation)
- Experience with Apron Feeders, Autogenous Mills, Vibrating Screens, Pumps (slurry/fresh), Material Handling Conveyors, etc.
- Experience with Feeders, Crushers, Impactors, Rod Mills, Mag-Separators, Classifiers, Material Handling Equipment –Conveyor Belts
- Experience with Reciprocating Feeders, Impactor Crushers, Ball Mills, Magnetic Separators, Disc Filters, Material Handling Conveyors, Pumps-Fresh/Slurry, Thickeners & other related equipment for Magnetite iron ore processing of capacity 400 T/Hr.
- Experience with Crushers (Jaw & Cone), Hydro-cyclones, and Filters etc.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 6 months on / 3 weeks off