- Full responsibility of the oil shale mine, reporting to the JV Board
- Maintaining good relations with the client (mine owner) and managing all the JV’s finances, budgeting and procurement
- Supervise and oversee project with operational & financial oversight (including cost control) over: Mining, Plant, Supply Chain and HSE, Security, Supply Chain, Maintenance, IT, HR.
- Financial/Administration experience is a plus but we will not consider a candidate that doesn’t have a mining background.
- At least 15 year’s experience in mining management / project management.
- Must have worked for a mining contractor servicing the client
- Degree or Diploma in mine engineering / geology / metallurgy / engineering
- MBA or project management accreditations are desirable
- Experience working as an expatriate in Africa or Middle East is desirable
- Fluency in English is essential
- Expatriate contract
- Roster (TBC)
- Location: Jordan
- Market related USD salary