A Construction Company is looking for a Project Manager overseeing projects of the company, to be based in Johannesburg Office.Requirements for the position:In charge of projects using Management skills, Problem solving skills, Communication and negotiation skills and Excellent decision-making skills
- Acts as the primary on-site leader and manages execution teams.
- Develops and coordinates project schedules and executes according to plan for assigned projects.
- Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and / or scheduling changes.
- Manages costs, billings and collections.
- Assists in completing project billings in a timely and accurate format to the client. Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow.
- Analyses project schedules to proactively address potential problems.
- Effectively communicates project progress, issues and financial status to customer and management as required.
- Manages risks and establishes project recovery plans when required. Resolves disputes with minimal need for escalation.
- Oversees the selection, ordering, and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Higher Eng. Diploma
- Formal Project Management qualification (PMBOK)
- 5-10 years’ Project Management experience
- Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Bulk materials handling experience
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Market Related Package