|Are you an experienced Project Manager / Key Account Manager with a background in Caterpillar equipment in the mining industry in Africa?
Our client is currently seeking an individual from a technical background to manage their key relationships with their customers.
- Serve as the key contact for the company’s largest customers.
- Maintain relationships with clients as well as technical aspects.
- Ensure high equipment availability and performance levels.
- Ensure timeous resolution of equipment downtime.
- Oversee on-site Technicians.
- Implement best practices.
- Training of local Technicians and team members.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Diesel Mechanic Trade Test, Mechanical Engineering Degree or similar technical qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in the maintenance of Caterpillar equipment within the mining industry, of which at least 6 years must be at Maintenance Manager or similar level.
- Previous experience in a Project Manager / Key Account Manager role on a mining site.
- Good knowledge on Caterpillar systems such as SIS and ET.
- Previous experience mentoring and training of subordinates as an expatriate in Africa.
- Residentially based position; the successful candidate will be required to relocate.
- 1 year renewable contract.