The candidate will have to lead, plan, manage and direct all the mining, hydrological, processing and tailings activities
- To manage mining, processing, civils, admin + finance, tailings, water, maintenance of a mining project.
- Must ensure that all managers are properly organized and monitored
- Needs to have a good general understanding of all mining related aspects but the base metal mines will be directly lead by the geologists within the company
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.E Mining Engineering or a Mineral Processing Degree
- Good communication (written and verbal) – good proficiency of English
- Computer literacy skills – able to utilize mining software programs e.g. Datamine, Surpac, Micromine etc.
- 12+ years’ experience in operating mines and processing plants (Metalliferous)
- Needs experience of financial reporting + budget planning and monitoring + calculating of operating costs
- Needs to either have expertise in Mining or Processing i.e. A good understanding of open pit mining methods in wet environments or a good understanding of managing Zinc/Lead/Copper mineral processing plants
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 6 months on / 3 weeks off
- Accommodation provided