Are you an experienced Refrigeration Technician with a background in bulk plants used in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in Tanzania.
- Refrigeration maintenance for bulk plants, cooling, ventilation and air conditioning.
- Daily planning of work.
- Monitoring of settings.
- Hands on approach to all activities.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and legal standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring local team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanic Trade Test or similar technical qualification.
- 7 years’ experience in refrigeration maintenance for bulk plants, cooling, air conditioning and ventilation within the mining industry.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Single status residential position.
- 2 weeks leave provided every 6 months