Are you an experienced Reliability Engineer with an asset management background in fixed and mobile plant in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Implement safety and improvement initiatives for plant and equipment.
- Utilise Root Cause analysis to facilitate corrective measures.
- Conducting reliability review meetings.
- Asset management through monitoring and quantifying cost savings, production increases and equipment life cycle costs.
- Ensure that safety standards are maintained and prioritised.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree.
- 7 years previous experience in reliability engineering and asset management within the mining industry.
- Well-versed in computerised maintenance management systems.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
- Residentially based; relocation will be required.