Are you a Principal Engineer for Reliability Centred Maintenance with experience on both fixed and mobile plant in the mining industry?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team in Gauteng, with travel into Africa.
- Develop and implement planned maintenance systems (corrective, preventative and predictive).
- Conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on equipment failure.
- Develop and implement condition monitoring systems for plant and equipment.
- Ensure optimal plant and equipment availability, reliability and asset life.
- Developing equipment life cycle costing model.
- Provide technical support to operations.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are upheld at all times.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Diploma or Degree.
- GCC Mines advantageous.
- Asset management qualification advantageous.
- Professional Engineering certification advantageous.
- 10 years’ experience in mechanical engineering maintenance within the mining industry including both fixed and mobile plant.
- Previous project management experience.
- Experience with financial analysis of projects.
- CMMS experience.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Candidate must be prepared to travel extensively in Africa.